Genshin impact, 2.4 brings the return of the Windtrace event, which is now just hours out!
In the Windtrace Event, players will be divided into Hunters and Rebels and play an equivalent to Hide and Seek.
Those who dominate the art of disguise and the hunt will earn some juicy rewards along the way.
The event Windtrace event runs from January 13, 2022, to January 27, 2022.
Follow along with our countdown for the Genshin Impact 2.4 event's start time below!
Genshin Impact 2.4 Windtrace Event
To participate in Windtrace, players need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Make sure to invite your friends or join a discord server as the game is entertaining among friends
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4 Shenhe Best Build
To start playing, meet with NPC Gigax's in Mondstadt. Players can select Co-Op party to create personal rooms and play with friends or Select Co-Op Mode to start random Matchmaking.
It's important to note that only Random Matchmaking games will provide Windtrace Coins.
There are different perks for players depending on if they are the Rebels or the Hunters.
- Rebels have to hide and constantly move to avoid the hunter's gaze until the time limit is up.
- The longer a Rebel remains uncaught, the more Windtrace Coins are obtained.
- At the end of the stipulated time, victory goes to the Rebels if one or more Rebels are left on the field.
- During the preparation phase, the Rebels need to find good hiding spots quickly. Then, they can use their Windward Arts.
- There are four different types of Windward arts:
- Lay Bait: Set a bait to distract the hunter
- Transparency: Temporarily enter a hidden state
- Disguise: Randomly disguise as one of the specialized objects in the area.
- Starstep: Movement Speed is Highly increased for 30s.
- If you play as a Hunter, your task is to capture all the Rebels within the stipulated time.
- The more Rebels a Hunter captures in the game, the less time it takes to capture the Rebels, and more Windtrace Coins are obtained.
- At the end of the stipulated time, victory goes to the hunter if they capture all the Rebels.
- During the preparation phase of Windtrace, Hunter's field of vision will be obscured, and it will be impossible to view the paths that other Rebels took.
- Arts of the Hunter can be used to detect the location of the opposing side and leave them shorn of their disguises.
- There are three different types of Hunter arts:
- Sensor Aura - Scout a fixed area around, a notification appears if the area contains a Rebel. Rebel can move, sprint, jump or glide within the next 5s, but they will leave a trace.
- Mysterious Hunch - Briefly show the direction in which all the Rebels can be found.
- Capture! - Dispel the disguise of a nearby Rebel and capture them.
Over the course of the Genshin Impact 2.4 Windtrace event, players will obtain the following rewards, based on the amount of Windtrace Coins they collect:
- 30 Primogems for each 300 Coins
- 420 Primogems for 4200 Coins
- 20000 Mora for each 300 Coins
- 280,000 Mora for 4200
- Players who reach 4800 Windtrace Coins will receive the Name card Style: Celebration: Peekaboo!
- Weapon Materials
- Hero's Wit
- Talent Book Material
- Mystical Ore