The long wait for the next Genshin Impact update is finally over - Genshin Impact 2.4 Fleeting Colors in Flight is here, bringing with it the newest version of the popular gacha game.
We're going to be seeing more banners than ever before with three re-runs of Liyue Characters and Shenhe, a new 5-star Cryo Character. There's also going to be a new underwater region to explore and a return of the Lantern Rite Festival.
This is easily one of the most exciting updates we've seen for Genshin Impact so far - and here's everything you need to know.
When does Genshin Impact 2.4 come out?
Genshin Impact 2.4 went live on January 5, 2022, at 11:00 am at server time
- January 4, 7:00 pm PST
- January 4, 10:00 pm EST
- January 5, 03:00 am GMT
Genshin Impact 2.4 Final Countdown
READ MORE: Preload Genshin Impact 2.4 NOW!
Genshin Impact 2.4 Maintenance began at 6 am Server Time on January 5.
The server's maintenance is estimated to take around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
There are more Banners than ever to be excited for in Genshin Impact 2.4.
- The Transcendent One Returns - Shenhe 5-star Cryo, Polearm User
- Invitation to Mundane Life - Xiao 5-star Anemo, Polearm User
- Both Banners will share the following 4-stars characters:
The first weapon banner will feature the following weapons:
- Calamity Queller (Polearm)
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (Polearm)
- Favonius Warbow (Bow)
- The Flute (Sword)
- Lithic Spear (Polearm)
- Widsith (Catalyst)
- Favonius Greatsword (Claymore)
What's new in Genshin Impact 2.4?
- New Region: Enkanomiya, Inazuma underwater World, the origin place of the People of Sangonomiya.
- New Pyro Abyss Herald
- Bathysmal Vishaps
- New Bosses: Rimebitter Bathysmal Vishap and Bolteater Bathysmal Vishap.
- Calamity Queller 5-star Polearm, this spear is the signature weapon of Shenhe.
Archon Quest Interlude: Act 1 The Cranes Return on the Winds
- Hangout Series V: Ningguang and Yun Jin
- The return of the Lantern Rite Festival
- Free 4-star Liyue Character (Yun Jin Include it)
- Free Ningguang's Outfit.
- Players will battle an Event Boss that looks like Osial, a three head Water Hydra.
- Eight Locales Over Mountains and Seas (Kichiboushi outing event)
- The return of Windtrace, with new Hide and Seek Locations.
- A Study in Potions - Combat Challenge using potions to boost team compositions. (Includes trial Characters).
- Skins for Keqing and Ningguang are on the way, prices similarly to Jean's currently available outfit.
- Ningguang will receive a new outfit called: Orchid's Evening Gown
- Free in Fleeting Color In Flight event
- 1650 Genesis Crystals after Lantern Rite event is over.
- Keqing's skin will be available in the in-game shop for 1350 Genesis Crystals, roughly $20.
- 1650 Genesis Crystals after Genshin Impact 2.4