Genshin Impact's 2.4's second phase is just around the corner, and there's plenty in store! The last part of the current version will release two rerun banners with some fantastic characters available.
One of the characters returning for the upcoming Banners is Beidou, an electro 4-star Claymore User with a unique playstyle and great DMG potential.
To prep for pushing Beidou to her max potential right from launch, here is our farming guide covering the Ascension Materials you'll need to level her up from day one.
Beidou will return as a 4-star rerun in the Banner of Zhong-Li and Ganyu on January 26, 2022.
Beidou Farming Guide
Beidou is the captain of The Crux, a renowned fleet in Liyue. Besides her capabilities as a fleet captain and her immense strength, many in Liyue know her for her lack of fear towards the Tianquan.
Beudou is a 4-star Electro Claymore user with excellent damage potential, although her parring ability requires plenty of practice. With this skill cap and promise, Beidou is a great character to add to your team.
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Beidou:
Lightning Prism, character level up material, dropped by the Electro Hypostasis, a typical boss from Mondstadt.
- The Electro Hypostasis is located on the south peninsula of Cape Oath in Mondstadt.
- Players need 46 Lightning Prism for Lv. 90 Beidou.
- The Electro Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Noctilucous Jade is a specialty of Liyue, a rare mineral that glimmers in the dark. It's said to be a mutated gemstone. It is an Ore that requires to be mined by Geo abilities or Claymore Users.
- Players need 168 Noctilucous Jade for an Lv. 90 Zhong-Li.
- There are around 50 Noctilucous Jade in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can buy Noctilucous Jade, from NPC Shitou, near the fountain in Liyue Harbor.
Treasure Hoarder, a widespread enemy in the game that once they are defeated drops, the world material Insignias.
- Players can find these enemies near ruins or temples in the three regions; Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma
- 18 Treasure Hoarder Insignia, 30 Silver Raven Insignia, and 36 Gold Raven Insignia are needed to level up Beidou to Lv. 90.
Attack camps of Treasure Hoarders to obtain Treasure Hoarder Insignia, Silver Raven Insignia, and Gold Raven Insignia.
- Setting daily commissions in Liyue will allow players to battle mobs of 8-9 Treasure Hoarders quite often.
- Beidou Talents Required:
- 18 Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- 66 Silver Raven Insignia
- 93 Gold Raven Insignia
Gold Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in Taishan Mansion's domain in Jueyun Karst on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- To max Beidou's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Gold
- 63 Guide to Gold
- 114 Philosophies of Gold
Dvalin, also known as Stormterror, is an Anemo elemental dragon and the original wind of the East of Mondstadt. Dvalin is a weekly boss in the Trounce Domain, Confront Stormterror.
- Dvalin will drop the Dvalin's Sigh when defeated.
- Beidou needs 18 of these pieces for max Talent.
Additionally, players need Vajrada Amethyst, a common crafting material for Electro Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Beidou to the highest level.
Getting these supplies ahead of Beidou's Genshin Impact 2.4 rerun will be a huge boost in powering her up to the dangerous DPS she can be for your squad.