Xiangling is definitely the F2P Queen of Genshin Impact 2.3. The character is a 4-star that can be even better than most 5-star characters in the game.
Feature in the current banner Oni's Royale, players have the opportunity to obtain this cute chef for the first time or aim for her C4, which is top tier among all constellations.
Here is a guide with all materials required to level-up Xiangling.
How to Obtain Xiangling
The first option is getting her for free after clearing the Lv. 3-3 in the Spiral Abyss.
Another option is during the current Genshin Impact 2.3 banner, Oni's Royale, which will be available on December 14, 2021, at 6 p.m. EST.
Oni's Royale featured Arataki itto, a 5-star Geo Claymore Character, the chances to obtain Xianling, and the following 4-stars.
- Gorou, a 4-star Bow user (New character)
- Barbara, a 4-star Catalyst User
Xiangling is a master chef who travels worldwide looking for rare ingredients. She is in the company of Gouba; apparently, an ancient God disguised as a teddy bear.
She is a pretty versatile character, viable as DPS, Sub DPS, or Support.
These are the ascension materials for Xiagling:
Everflame Seed, character level up material, dropped by the Pyro Regisvine, a boss from Liyue.
- This boss is located in an underground cave on It can be found in Cuijue Slope, Liyue.
- Players need x46 Everflame for Lv. 90 Xiangling.
- The Pyro Regisvine drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Jueyun Chilli is a Local Specialty. A spicy plant native to Liyue. Found in the wild in Minlin, Qingce Village, and Stone Gate.
- Players need 168 Jueyun Chilli for Lv. 90 Xiangling.
- There are around 130 Jueyun Chilli in the wild refreshing every 48hrs.
- You can grow more in your Serenitea Pot and buy from Wanmin Restaurant.
Slimes - A prevalent enemy in the game. The materials dropped by these creatures are used in many places in the game.
- Players can find these enemies in the three regions; Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma
- 18 Slime Condensate, 30 Slime Secretions, and 36 Slime Concentrate are needed to level up Xianling to Lv. 90.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3: Xiangling Best Build Guide
- Slimes are typically found near bodies of water and near trees. You will need Slime Condensate, Slime Secretions, and Slime Concentrate to level up Xiangling Talents.
Diligence Series are talent-level books that players can obtain in the domain Taishan Mansion in Jueyun Karst on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
- To max Xiangling's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Diligence
- 63 Guide to Diligence
- 114 Philosophies of Diligence
Dvalin, also known as Stormterror, is the first boss introduced in Genshin Impact. One of the four winds of Mondstadt and Loyal companion or the Anemo Archon.
- Dvalin will drop the Dvalin's Claw when defeated.
- Xiangling needs 18 Claws for max Talent.
Xiangling Best Artifacts and Weapons
Xiangling's best artifact independently of the role you decide to play with her is the Emblem of Severed Fate, introduced in Genshin Impact 2.1
This artifact set will help with Xiangling's downside, the High Energy Cost of her Elemental Burst. Also will boost the damage of her abilities.
The best weapon for Xianling is a F2P option is The Catch. A Polearm that travelers can obtain in exchange for catching Fish in the three known nations.
This Polearm offers Energy Recharge and a big buff to Xiangling's Elemental Burst.
Additionally, players need Agnidus Agate, common crafting material for Pyro Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Xiangling to the highest level.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.