Genshin Impact 2.2 has arrived with a bang, and miHoYo didn't stop there - giving players a look into much of the new content coming in Genshin Impact 2.3 as well!
While it may seem that the next update is quite a bit away, it is never too early to get a jump on what is to come.
With new characters and possibly another character re-run on the way, there is a lot to be excited about with Genshin Impact 2.3. Here's everything we know so far.
Release Time and Schedule
Players can expect the Genshin Impact Update 2.3 to go live Wednesday, November 24th, 2021on server time.
- The server's maintenance takes around five hours, with players being compensated 300 Primogems for the downtime.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Livestream
miHoYo usually runs a Livestream around one week after the release of a new update. The Genshin Impact 2.3 live stream can take place on Friday, November 12th, 2021
Genshin Impact live streams are run over at the official Genshin Impact Twitter channel.
Genshin Impact 2.3 Character Banners
According to leaks, Albedo is taking part in the story Quest, and the first Genshin Impact 2.3 banner will be a re-run.
We can expect to see the master Alchemist in a Banner for a second time. The last time Albedo take part in a banner was back in Genshin Impact 1.2.
The second banner will include two new characters, Gorou and Arataki Itto.
- Arataki Ito, 5-star Geo Claymore User
- Gorou, 4-star Geo Bow User (First Archer for this element).
The final island of Inazuma was released in Genshin Impact 2.2, and it is currently unknown if there will be any significant map updates in Genshin Impact 2.3.
However, it looks the continuation of the Story is taking us back to Dragonspine.
New weapons and Artifacts
We already have stats and passives for two new weapons, a new 5-star sword and a new Claymore.
|5-star||Redhorn Stonethresher||Claymore||Crit DMG||Gokadaiou Otogibanashi: DEF is increased by 20%/25/30%/35%/40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by28%/35%/42%/49%/56% of DEF|
|4-star||Cinnabar Spindle||Sword||DEF||Spotless Heart: Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 40%/50%/60%/70%/80% of DEF This effect last 0.1s after and enter in a 1.5s Cooldown|
Both new characters, Gorou and Itto, seem to have unique weapons in their splash arts. However, we do not have details of this new Bow and that Golden Club.
We have information on two new sets of artifacts coming:
- Husk of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 pieces passive: DEF +30%
- 4 pieces passive: The on-field character's Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6 Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s for max 4 stacks.
- Geo DMG off-field gained one stack every 3s. The stacks get lost after 6s of no more stacks accumulation.
- This artifact set seems to fit very well with Arataki Itto.
- Divine Chorus
- 2 pieces passive: Healing Bonus 15%
- 4 pieces passive: Healing Effect Generates a Healing Bubble, once every 3.5s. Healing Bubbles will accumulate Stacked Healing (SH) as characters get healed.
- Healing Bubbles burst after 3s, healing nearby characters (50% of SH), and damage nearby enemies (90% of SH)
- The looks and stats of this set look tailor-made for Kokomi
New Gadgets and Devices
- Leisure Device: Rhythmic Sprinter: New Serenitea pot furnishing set that will allow players to participate in parkour trials with friends
- Omni-Ubiquity: New Gadget will allow players to catch particular wild creatures to keep them in your Serenitea pot. (For example, Wild Foxes)
Genshin Impact 2.3 first glimpse of new events introduces a new boss that resembles a huge Rifthound and a Christmassy Event.
New Boss: Golden Wolflord
- The king of the Riftwolves.
- The attack of this boss can apply stacks of Corrosion Status.
- In Combat, the Wolflord will summon Rifthound Alphas that will provide him shield
- Geo characters are the best to confront this boss.
- The Golden Wolflord will drop the Riftborn Regalia.
- Character Ascencion Material in Genshin Impact 2.3
- A broken horn that you obtained after defeating the Golden Wolflord
- Players will use this material to level up Arataki Itto.
Dust and Shadowed Snow
- This event takes place in Dragon Spine
- Combat Training: fight mob camps
- Agility Training: parkours
- Tracker Training: find snowman components
- Fight an enhanced Whopperflower boss
- Players can make cute snowmen in their Serenitea Pot (you can exchange components with friends)
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayato Details