We are entering the second half of the Genshin Impact 2.3 patch. Travelers can start wishing for Gorou and Arataki Itto and enjoy the re-run of some all-time favorite events.
Here's everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 2.3 and what's coming next!
Banners in Genshin Impact 2.3
Genshin Impact 2.3 launched on November 24, 2021.
On the same day, we received not just one, but two re-runs. Albedo and Eula were featured in two different banners that share currency and pity.
The third Banner went live from December 14, 2021, until January 5, 2022, it will feature the following characters:
- Arataki Itto, a 5-star Claymore user (New Character)
- Gorou, a 4-star Bow user (New character)
- Barbara, a 4-star Catalyst User
- Xianling, a 4-star Polearm User
While the weapon banner will feature:
- Redhorn Stonethresher a 5-star Claymore (New Weapon)
- Skyward Harp a 5-star Bow
Genshin Impact 2.3 Events
We have full details of all the upcoming events of Genshin Impact 2.3
Hangout Events IV Series
- Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on November 24, 2021
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 30
Both Beidou and Gorou will have new Hangout Events in Genshin Impact 2.3, allowing players to know these characters more personally.
Rewards: 120 Primogems, 1200EXP, 30 Hero's Wit, Ascension Material.
- Event Duration: Permanent Boss starting on November 24, 2021
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 30, Unlock Tsurumi Island
- Players will battle the new boss, Golden Wolflord, The king of the Rifthounds.
- This boss will inflict Corrosion Status and Summon Rifthound Alphas to provide him a shield.
- The Golden Wolflord is a creature from the Abyss. This revelation connects Inazuma with the Traveler Story Quest.
Rewards: World material Riftborn Regalia and Geo Level-up materials.
Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light
- Event Duration: December 17, 2021 - December 27, 2021
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 20 or above
- The second part of the Misty Dungeon event that was released in Genshin Impact 1.5
- Players will battle in Dungeons using Trial Characters that are not the same they own.
- Elemental Resonances will not be active during Battlefront.
- Like the Spiral Abyss, players inside Trial dungeons will be unable to use Food items.
- Each Trial will focus on an elemental reaction: Thundershock, Freezing, Windswept, Desirous, Amplifying, Transformative, Lightbringer.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Ascencion Materials.
- Event Duration: December 27, 2021 - January 3, 2022
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 12
- Marvelous Merchandise is a recurring event in Genshin Impact. The event has been part of the game three previous times.
- During the event, Travelers can look around for Liben the Merchant. He will exchange World Materials for Box of Marvels.
- Each Box of Marvels contains big rewards that may differ in each world.
- After trading materials five times, players may open a Mega Box of Marvels with big rewards.
Rewards: 380 Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Diverse Talent Materials
Energy Amplifier Fruition
- Event Duration: December 24, 2021 - January 3, 2022
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 20
- Energy Amplifier Fruition is the second chapter of the Energy Amplifier event.
- Some remaining Mutation Stones have started to surface, affecting creatures around.
- Players need to visit places of interest to destroy the stones and defeat the enemies contaminated.
- Once they destroy all stones, travelers will get the energy amplifier. That will boost specific abilities during the following stages of the event.
- After the end of each act, a Deceitful Domain will unlock, players can customize the difficulty and conditions of the enemies in the domain.
Rewards: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement ore, and Weapon Ascencion Materials
Shadows Amidst Snowstorms
- Event: November 25, 2021 - December 13, 2021
- Shop: November 25, 2021 - December 20, 2021
- Adventure Rank 20, Complete the Archon Quest
- Story Quest: Traveler Observation Report
- Joel's Story Quest: Lost in the Snow
- Shadows Amidst Snowstorms is the main event of Genshin Impact 2.3.
- Travelers will reunite with Amber, Bennet, Eula to Battle Albedo.
- The event is divided into two parts:
- Rise of the Fell Flower (Story Quest - Combat Challenge)
- Born of Snow (Snowmen event)
- Dragon Spine (Training Session)
- There are two different shops for two currencies: Snowstrider Emblems and Vanquisher's Emblems.
- Players will have the chance to make their snowmen, parkour, and battle the Fell Flower, an event boss that is a gigantic Whopperflower.
Rewards: 930 Primogems, Cinnabar Spindle 4-star Sword, Refine Material: Alkahest, Crown, Components for Serenitea Pot Snowmen and Ascencion Materials
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.3 Gorus Best Build Guide
Bantan Sango Case Files: The Warrior Dog
- Event Duration: December 7, 2021 - December 20, 2021
- Requirements: Adventure Rank 30, Complete the Archon Quest, The Immovable God, and the Eternal Euthymia.
- There have been some mysterious disappearances of Animals in Inazuma.
- The traveler will help the Adventurer's Guild to rescue the innocent creatures.
- During the investigation, players will encounter the Canine Bunshin, a mysterious dog who can create illusions to patrol the captured animals.
- Using the new Gadget Ubiquity Net, players need to catch the animals and bring them to safety without being detected.
- There are also animals in cages called Den of Thieves. Players need to defeat all enemies before releasing and catching the fur friends.
- At the Quest's end, players can visit the NPC Wakamurasaki to buy a consumable Omni Ubiquity Net.
- The Omni Ubiquity Net will allow players to create replicas of Wild Animals to display in their Serenitea Pot.
Rewards: 600 Primogems, Omni Ubiquity Net, New Animal Companions in the Serenitea Pot, Weapon Ascencion Materials.
Spyral Abyss Genshin Impact 2.3
This time around, the Spyral Abyss is more challenging than ever. MiHoYo decided to increase the HP of enemies a ton. Trying to shift the meta for one where healers are necessary, the highest floors are packed with very tanky Rifthounds.
Event Duration: November 24, 2021 - December 14, 2021
Requirements: Adventure Rank 20
- Phase 1: Obtaining a shard from Crystallize reaction grants one stack of buff that will increase the damage dealt by your active character by 8% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
- Every time a character obtains additional shards while at full stacks unleashes a shockwave, up to once every 3s.
- Phase 2: When there is a geo construct near your active character, your Charged Attacks deal 30% more damage, and the stamina they consume is decreased by 50%.
- Phase 3: When a character deals elemental DMG, all party members +10% DMG for that element and will gain 10% more bonus DMG every 3s until they obtain 100% bonus elemental DMG through this abyss buff.
Rewards: High-Level Artifacts, Ascencion Materials, and Primogems.
READ MORE: Genshin Impact Update 2.4 Leaks: All Events