We have the confirmation that Sayu, the tiny Anemo Ninja, is back in the Gacha system as part of the Genshin Impact 2.6 banner, The Heron's Court. Along with Ayaka and Razor
Here is a materials farming guide to get your Sayu to the most optimal level as fast as possible.
Sayu will be released as part of the third banner in Genshin Impact 2.6 that will go live on Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 6 pm on the Chinese and Asian Servers. (Chinese Standard Time).
- The Heron Court banner will feature the rerun of Kamisato Ayaka - a 5-star Cryo Sword Character.
and the following 4-stars characters:
- Rosaria- 4-star Cryo, Polearm User
- Sayu - 4-star Anemo, Claymore User
- Razor - 4-star Electro, Claymore User.
Sayu, Shuumatsuban's resident ninja, is obsessed with sleeping and growing taller.
Sayu is an incredible healer with significant damage potential, excellent mobility, and the ability to absorb other elements.
These are the ascension materials for Sayu:
Maguu Kishins, character level up material, dropped by the Maguu Kenki, a boss in Inazuma. A Samurai that creates illusions and harnesses Anemo's powers,
- Maguu Kenki can be found on Yashiori Island near the Serpent's Head.
- Players need x46 Maguu Kishins for a Lv. 90 Sayu.
- The Maguu Kenki drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Crystal Marrow is a specialty of Inazuma, in the remnants of Orobashi, in Yashiori and Kannazuka Island.
- Players need x168 Crystal Marrow for a Lv. 90 Sayu.
- There are a total of 66 Crystal Marrow in the wild, and they respawn every 48 hours.
- Some of them are out of reach, inside the Mikage Furnace barrier.
Whopperflower, a prevalent enemy, you can find these flowers usually alone or in pairs. They can harness Cryo, Pyro, and Electro Elements.
- Players can find these enemies in all regions in Teyvat, and Ley Line Deposits
- x18 Energy Nectar, x30 Shimmering Nectar, and x36 Whopperflower Nectar are needed to level up Sayu to Lv. 90
- Sayu needs the materials dropped by Whopperflowers to level up her Talents.
- Light Series, talent-level up Items that players can obtain in the domain, Violet Court, on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- To max Sayu's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Light,
- 63 Guide to Light
- 114 Philosophies of Light
- Azhdaha is the oldest of the Geovishaps and was granted the power of sight by Zhong Li. Players can find him in the Trounce Domain Beneath the Dragon-Queller.
- Azhdaha will drop the Gilded Scale when defeated.
- Sayu needs 18 of these Scales for max Talents.
Sayu Artifacts and Weapons
The first and best direction to take is using a 4-Piece Viridescent Venerer set for Sayu. This set will offer extra Anemo DMG and increase Swirl DMG while reducing the elemental resistance of enemies.
If you do not get good artifacts for Viridescent Venerer, combine them with two pieces of Noblesse Oblige for increased Elemental Burst DMG.
The best weapon for a Sub-DPS Sayu is the 5-star Claymore Wolf's Gravestone, part of the Standard Banner.
Free to Play alternatives are the Luxurious Sea Lord given for free in Genshin Impact 2.1 or the Sacrificial Greatsword that will reduce the cooldown of her Elemental Skill.
Additionally, players need Vayuda Turquoise, common crafting material for Anemo Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Sayu to the highest level.