Kokomi's healing abilities are outstanding. However, she's not your typical healer, and brings a creative new kit to Genshin Impact.
Who is Sangonomiya Kokomi?
Kokomi is the priestess of Sangonomiya Shrine in Watatsumi Island. She is also the leader of the resistance that is fighting against the Vision Hunter Decree.
- She is a 5 star Hydro Catalyst User who excells in healing and enabling hydro reaction
- She's the first character to have -100% Crit Rate, and despite being a controversial topic, this means Kokomi can use a total different pool of artifacts
- Kokomi is a low cost 5 star character. Her material ascension is accessible, and her best weapons are F2P friendly
- The best artifacts are not hard to get, this will result in players saving a lot of Resin as well
Kokomi as a Sub DPS
- Kokomi's damage is surprisingly decent. Although without Crit Rate, she will not shine as a main source of DMG
- Her healing works so well that players can focus on stacking more HP and attacking stats instead of healing stats
- With the correct build, her elemental skill can stay in the game for an incredibly long time
- A single burst will recover the full bar of HP of her entire team
- For Sangonomiya, despite being is a Sub-DPS, boosting her DMG is a better build than boosting her support abilities
- Her first constellation boosts her damage, so we do not recommend investing for more
|5-Star||Everlasting Moonglow||HP||Healing Bonus increased by 10%, Normal Attack DMG is increased by 1% of the Max HP of the character equipping this weapon. For 12s after using an Elemental Burst, Normal Attacks that hit opponents will restore 0.6 Energy. Energy can be restored this way once every 0.1s.|
|3-Star||Trilling Tales of Dragon Slayer||HP||When switching characters, the new character taking the field has their ATK increased by 24% for 10s. This effect can only occur once every 20s.|
- Everlasting Moonglow, the weapon custom-made for Kokomi will boost her healing damage even more, though it won't be easy to cycle to other characters
- Trilling Tales of Dragon Slayer, is a 3-star catalyst that most players have with refinement 5, which will provide Kokomi with extra HP and will buff her role as an elemental reaction enabler
Kokomi Best Artifacts
|Build||Set 1||Set 2||Stats Needed|
|Best||Tenacity of the Millelith||Tenacity of the Millelith||HP% Hydro DMG / ATK% or HP%|
|Substitute||Tenacity of the Millelith||Heart of Depth||HP% / Hydro DMG / ATK% HP%|
- Tenacity of the Millelith gives her more HP; in Kokomi's case this is more Dmg and more Heal
- 4 pieces of this artifact will give a big boost in the DMG of her team
- Note: Avoid Crit Rate and Crit DMG, in primary and secondary stats, as they are useless
- Heart of Depth increases her Hydro DMG will take advantage from her Elemental Skill that has a big range and stays on the field for a long time
Kokomi Best Team
|Elemental Reaction||Sara / Fischl||Electro|
|Support||Kazuha / Venti||Anemo|
The Raiden Shogun's arrival in Genshin Impact opens the possibility of a mono electro team, even though they were lacking a healer.
- Kokomi will cover that spot, bringing to the team constant electro reaction and keeping the team with a good amount of HP.
- Xiao is a very strong character, however was not very easy to pair with a character that could trigger his Anemo reaction.
- Kokomi elemental skill seems to be the perfect match for Xiao's burst.
- In Permafrost teams, Xingqiu will perform better in terms of damage, but Kokomi is a good replacement, with the plus factor that she is healing the team.
Sangonomiya Kokomi is a healer, but focusing on her other stats with your build rounds her out to be more effective in the end, and a great experimental addition to all kinds of teams!