The latest banner for Genshin Impact 2.1. Drifting Luminescence, featuring Sangonomiya Kokomi, a 5-star Hydro Catalyst user is live.
For those travelers that are wishing for the Divine Priestess of Sangonomiya Shrine, we prepared a guide to help you start farming and collecting materials to get Kokomi ready to shine.
Sangonomiya Kokomi was released as the second 5-star character for the current Genshin Impact 2.1 version.
Drifting Luminescence, Kokomi's Banner, arrived on September 21st, 2021.
Along with Kokomi, players can expect the following 4-Star Characters:
These are the ascencion materials for Sangonomiya Kokomi:
Dew of Repudiation, character level up material, dropped by the Hydro Hypostasis, a new boss introduced in Genshin Impact 2.1.
- This boss is located near Suigetsu Pool in Watatsumi Island, with a cost of 40 resins.
- Players need x46 Dew of Repudiation for a Lvl 90 Kokomi.
- Hydro Hypostasis drop 2-3 of these materials once is defeated.
Sango Pearl, is a specialty of Watatsumi Island, pink pearls that players can pick from corals spread in the island.
- Players needs x168 Sango Pearls for a Lvl 90 Kokomi.
- There are currently x43 Sango Pearls that refresh every 48hrs.
- Unlock the Palace in a Pool domain for the Sango Pearls in the area.
Specters, a new enemy for Inazuma, drop a Spectral Husk, Spectral Heart, and Spectral Nucleus once they are defeated.
- Players can find these enemies in Watatsumi Island and Seirai Island.
- x18 Spectral Husk, x30 Spectral Heart and x36 Spectral Nucleus are needed to level up Kokomi to Lvl 90.
- Make sure to continue eliminating Specters. Kokomi's talents require Spectral Husks, Spectral Hearts, and Spectral Nucleus'
- Transience Series, a talent level up material, players can obtain them in the domain, Violet Court on Monday, Thursday, Sunday.
- x9 Teachings of Transience, x63 Guide to Transience and x114 philosophies of Transience are needed to level Kokomi's Talents to the max.
- La Signora, the Fatui diplomat that recently become a weekly boss, will drop Hellfire Butterflies when defeated. Players need 18 of these butterflies for max Kokomi's Talents.
LATEST - Artifacts
We recommend to Build Kokomi as Sub-DPS, however, she is unique when it comes to Artifacts.
Crit Rate and Crit DMG are useless, instead players should focus on increasing her HP and raw ATK.
So far, the best Emblem Sets are 4 pieces Tenacity of the Millelith or a combination of 2 pieces Tenacity and 2 pieces Heart of Depth.
Additionally, players need Varunda Lazurite, a common crafting material for Hydro Characters, and tons of Mora to level up Kokomi to the highest level.