The Genshin Impact 2.1 Treasure Hunt takes travelers down the steps of Rinzou the Pirate, to find his 8 secrets treasures hidden in Watatsumi Island.
Here's our walkthrough to find the locations of these treasures and how to unlock an Inazuma Secret Achievement.
- Adventure Rank 30
- Unlock Watatsumi Island
- Complete the world Quest: Divine Plant of the Depths
- You will find the Treasure Hoarder's Notes (Rinzou's Letter) over the pirate desk, inside a small cave on the south shore in Watatsumi island.
- Use the teleport waypoint in Bourou Village and walk south to find the cave.
- Read the notes to start the search for the Skulls Faces Symbols, where you can dig Rinzou's treasures.
Note: Players can run into the skull faces graffitis but they will be able to dig only if they read Rinzou's Letter first.
Skull Faces Symbols Locations
- The area where you glide down from the Statue of the Seven to the cliff behind Sangonomiya's Shrine.
- North of the Mouun Shrine, near the Waterfalls, you can find the symbols in a wall near a tree.
- Below the north teleport waypoint in Sangonomiya's Shrine in the first cliff, in front of a broken barrel.
- Spot where you continue going down from the previous location to the floor level, you will find some debris.
- Under the lavender mountain that looks like an arch in the east side of Sangonomiya's Shrine.
- Under the waterfalls east from Bourou Village.
- Go down from Bourou Village teleport waypoint, the symbol is near the suspension bridge.
- Near the electro monument, south from the Statue of the Seven you will find a broken barrel and the Symbol in the wall.
After digging the 8 treasures of Rinzou the pirate, travelers will obtain the secret Achievement: Long John Silver.
We recommend picking Sango Pearls along the way while you're looking for the treasures as these will be a valuable commodity.