Lunar realm has been a massive fishing event that kicked off with Genshin Impact 2.1. As players angling skills are being put to the test, there's still plenty more in store.
Through the Lunar Realm event players start a journey to master their fishing abilities and find the legendary Lunar Leviathan, while getting precious Primogems and unique rewards on the way.
But beware, there are only a few days left!
LATEST - New fish type added: Moonfin
Without going further into details to avoid spoilers, this event introduces a new ornamental fish, the Moonfin. This new fish will be available during the event only.
They are so far the most difficult fish to catch and even when beauty is subjective, they can be considered cute. Players can catch a max of 5 and they will receive a big boost in their battle pass progression for doing so.
To participate in the Genshin Impact 2.1 Lunar Realm fishing event - you'll have to meet some requirements first.
- Adventure Rank 30
- Complete the Archon Quest: Ritou Escape Plan
- Serenitea Pot unlocked
- Exploding Population world quest
The Lunar Realm Event kicked off on September 9th, and will end on September 20th. However all phases are available, so players can still complete it and get all the rewards!
Kujirai Momiji is an Inazuma Fisherwoman, who has, as a mission to catch the legendary fish called the "Lunar Leviathan". She will attempt to do this with the help of Paimon and the Traveler.
- The event has seven phases, gradually unlocking over the first 7 days.
- Players need to complete activities, including special fishing training.
- During the special fishing training, players need to achieve objectives within the allotted time.
- The better the performance, the greater the reward.
You can find special fishing training location in the map. Only 50 fish can be collected in the special fishing pool per day.
The second part of the event will take travelers to search for mysterious ornamental fish the Legendary Lunar Leviathan.
- Kujirai Momiji will provide players with a special bait called Glowgrass bait
- Make sure to have Seagrass and Magical Crystal Ore in your inventory
- Glowgrass bait can be only be uses in bodies of water, where you can find the Mysterious Ornamental Fish
- During the event, players can catch a limit of 5 Mysterious Ornamental Fish.
The Lunar Realm fishing event will reward players well for taking part, including the following:
- Fishing Rod Moonstringer
- Mora, Mystic Enhancement Orbs, Hero's Wit
- Mysterious Fish Furnishing
- And Sanctifying Unction, valuable material used to upgrade artifacts