As with many of the recent Genshin Impact updates, Genshin Impact 2.0 has a microsite offering players a preview of what is to come.
The site is currently nothing more than an idle animation with Inazuma music, but players can earn 20,000 Mora just from sharing it out through social media.
How To Earn 20,000 Mora With Genshin Impact 2.0's Preview Page
Genshin Impact players know the importance Mora plays in the game, and 20,000 free Mora is nothing to scoff at.
Thankfully the Genshin Impact 2.0 preview site makes it easy to claim the free Mora, requiring players to share the page out via social media in order to claim their prize.
There is one catch.
Players must share the Preview Page out in-game, and not just through a standard web browser.
Here are the steps players need to take in order to earn their 20,000 free Mora:
- Open Genshin Impact on a PC, PlayStation, or mobile device
- Open the Paimon Menu
- Head to "Notices" on the sidebar
- Select the "Genshin Impact Version 2.0 Preview" Notification
- In the message, click ">>Go to 'v2.0 The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia' Preview Page<<"
- Click the "Share" button in the upeer righthand corner of the screen
- Copy the link
- Check the Genshin Impact mailbox within 10 minutes to claim the free Mora
As an added bonus, players can expect 1000 Mora awaiting them in their mailboxes announcing the new preview page.
READ MORE: Mysterious Voyage Genshin Impact Web Event
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact page.