Fortnite never stops working on new additions to their massive library of collaborations. One of their favorite partners is Marvel.
For this reason, the face of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is the former Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange! The master of the mystical arts is part of the new Battle Pass.
With that, here is how you can unlock Doctor Strange in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
How to Unlock Doctor Strange in Fortnite
Doctor Strange is one of the rewards from the Chapter 3 Season 2 Battle Pass.
Players will need to grind the battle pass to unlock new marvel cosmetics, which includes Doctor Strange and his own cosmetics.
Doctor Strange is the level 100 Battle Pass skin. This means that to unlock all of the Doctor Strange content, players need to reach Page 10 of the new Battle Pass.
Besides his skin, Doctor Strange has 7 additional cosmetic items, including a Back Bling, Glider, Emotes, and Pickaxe.
Players can get the new Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks and they can obtain up to 1500 V-Bucks by playing it through.
These V-Bucks can be used to buy the new Battle Pass and other items from the shop.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
The new Marvel movie of Doctor Strange releases on May 6th, around the midpoint in season 2, so the game may get more cosmetics or content closer to the film's release!
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
There are so many exciting changes for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 that makes the game feel like an entirely new experience from top to bottom.
These are some of the new things players can expect from the new season:
- No more construction
- We don't know if it is a permanent change, but for now, the build option is not part of Fortnite any longer.
- Vehicle Attachments
- Players can add chunky tires, bulldozer fronts, and other enhancements to vehicles.
- Tanks and Battle Bus
- Tanks now will have a speed boost, thermal vision, and Auto-Locking.
- For years the Battle Bus was just transportation, now is a battle vehicle that flies as well!
- Shield Bar
- Now there is an extra bar that provides a shield that generates. As a result, snipers will have a more challenging time running the battlefield from a distance.
- Mantle and Sprint
- The new season also introduces a new tactical sprint with its own meter. This new running will allow parkours features like Mantle.
READ MORE: What is the Overshield in Fortnite Season 2?