Season 8 has finally started and the Alien Invasion of Fortnite Island is finally over - thank you, Sloane! The only issue is... There are Cubes everywhere now and they're arguably a lot worse than Aliens. Thankfully, Marvel Comics' Carnage is joining the fight alongside Toona Fish!
Toona Fish is a wonderfully customisable Fortnite skin and we have everything you need to know about the Rainbow Ink Bottles you need to unlock new styles right here.
HOW TO GET Ink Bottles for Toona Fish
You'll be pleased to know that Rainbow Ink Bottles are quite easy to get a hold of - the only issue is that it's sort of a "luck of the draw" thing when it comes to them.
If you want to get your hands on some Rainbow Ink Bottles, so you can customise Toona Fish with some new unlockable colour scheme styles, all you need to do is open Chests and Cosmic Chests in a standard, squads-based playlist.
Basically, this means you can find Rainbow Ink Bottles at random during any game of Duos, Trios, or Quads. We don't know why they don't pop up in Solos, though - We can imagine this is something to do with them being too easy to get ahold of, then.
As you can see in the image above, you can also unlock new Toona Fish styles with Color Bottles. These can be found at the following locations:
- Ghoulish Green: Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise: Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue: Gorgeous Gorge
- Knightly Crimson: Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta: Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink: Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red: Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red: Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange: The Orchard
- Midas Gold: Catty Corner
- Desert Sand: Wreckage West of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow: Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green: Stealthy Stronghold
- Codename G.R.N.: Corny Crops
- Frozen Blue: Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue: Wreckage South of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple: Retail Row
- Mesmerizing Violet: Wreckage South of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey: Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey: Mountain in F8
- Recruit Green: Weeping Woods Bridge
There are reports that 21 more styles will be added to Fortnite in a title update on September 30th - We don't know if they're going to be additional Color Bottles or Rainbow Ink just yet.