Fortnite and Rocket League are collaborating once again with the Llama-Rama event where players can earn some free Rocket League items.
In celebration of Rocket League developers Psyonix becoming a part of Epic Games, the Llama Rama event was introduced last year. Everyone thought it was a one-off but thankfully, it's back with new rewards for both Rocket League and Fortnite.
Latest - Llama-Rama End Date
According to Epic Games, players will have until April 9th at 4pm EST/9pm BST to complete the Llama-Rama challenges and earn all of the rewards that are on offer.
Fortnite x Rocket League
The Llama Rama event is back and it's bringing another great batch of Rocket League items to Fortnite and Fortnite items to Rocket League.
HYPEX has a little video of all the Rocket League items in Fortnite that you can check out here:
As for the Fortnite items in Rocket League... You can see them all in the promotional art below:
Check out the trailer for the Llama-Rama event below:
Now you've seen that, let's get a look at what challenges are in store and how you can complete them.
Now, onto the challenges.
Thankfully, much like the first Llama Rama event, it isn't going to be too hard to get all of the Rocket League items in Fortnite and all of the Fortnite items in Rocket League.
Epic Games also shared all of these on the Epic Games blog to help us get prepared!
Make sure you're aware that each challenge below has to be done on Rocket League, but it will unlock both a Rocket League and a Fortnite reward for you.
Challenge One - Beyonder
- Description: Play three online matches
This is pretty self explanatory. You just need to play three standard games of Rocket League. This can be Solos, Duos, Trios, or Quads.
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder
READ MORE: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges Guide
Challenge Two - More Llama Bell
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
This one might be a little hard to do, but if you have a couple good games you should be able to complete this by the time you finish Challenge One.
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem – Llama Bell
READ MORE: Fortnite Crew Pack For April 2021 Revealed
Challenge Three - Over Yonder
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
If you're good enough, you might be able to complete this one in one match! Assists are probably the easiest way to do this but Saves can be equally as important to winning a game of Rocket League.
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – DJ Yonder
Challenge Four - Umbrella Royale
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
In Rocket League, you can get a Clear by hitting the ball away from your goal. Similarly, you can get Centers by hitting the ball into the central lane of the Rocket League arena. These are both pretty simple to do and come naturally while playing.
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
Challenge Five - Extra Ordinary
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
This is where the fun begins. Hoops, Snow Day, and more all feature in this "Extra Modes" playlist. You only have to play one of them to get this challenge, but they are a lot of fun if you haven't tried them already.
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary
READ MORE: New Rocket League Mobile Game Looks Awesome
Challenge Six - Winning Is Everything ( Rocket League Only )
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
Essentially, this is just an XP boost you get for every ten wins you get throughout the Llama Rama event. Pretty cool!
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP