Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is in full swing with about 2 weeks left before the season ends.
Season 4 began on August 27th and was originally due to end on November 30th, but now has been delayed until December 3rd.
The Galactus event has now been confirmed to take place on December 1st at 4pm EST/9pm GMT
To keep players occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Games have released the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Week 4
In previous seasons Epic Games have released Overtime Challenges to keep players occupied and still playing the game while they wait for the next season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been released and we are currently on week 3.
There will be one more set of challenges next week before the season ends.
All of the challenges are team challenges, meaning that if any members of your party do something that works towards it then it will count for you too.
Overall this gives players a total of 14 challenges to complete.
READ MORE: When Does Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 End?
The challenges are:
Deal Damage With Assault Rifles (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 Damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 Damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 Damage
Hit Opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Hit Opponents with 1 Boogie Bomb or Shockwave Grenade
- Stage 2/3 Hit Opponents with 5 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
- Stage 3/3 Hit Opponents with 10 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
Fish For Items From A Motorboat, Helicopter, and a Pickup Truck Bed (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat (1)
- Stage 2/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat and a Choppa in a Single Match (2)
- Stage 3/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat, a Choppa, and a Pickup Truck Bed in a Single Match (3)
Maintain Full Health and Shield(20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 2 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 2/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 4 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 3/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 8 Minutes in a Single Match
Deliver a Semi Truck From Outside Upstate New York to Stark Industries (20,000 XP)
Generate Power for Stark Industries by Riding Zip Lines to and from Upstate New York (20,000 XP)
Harvest Buses and RVs in Native Fortnite Locations (20,000 XP)
Release Slurp Into the Atmosphere (20,000 XP)
Boogie Before Oblivion (20,000 XP)
Eliminate Opponents at Stark Industries, Misty Meadows, or Weeping Woods (20,000)
That means that the upcoming challenges offer 360,000 XP!
Fish For Items From A Motorboat, Helicopter, and a Pickup Truck Bed
Fishing has become a big part of Fortnite Chapter 2.
By fishing players can find Fish to restore health, shield, or to gain various effects such as thermal and faster speed.
To complete this players need to be in the passenger fish of either a Motorboat, Helicopter, or Pickup Truck.
This would be easiest in team based modes such as Duos or Squads, but could be done Solo if players can find a quiet spot.