Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is in full swing with about 2 weeks left before the season ends.
Season 4 began on August 27th and was originally due to end on November 30th, but now has been delayed until December 3rd.
The Galactus event has now been confirmed to take place on December 1st at 4pm EST/9pm GMT
To keep players occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Games have released the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Week 4
In previous seasons Epic Games have released Overtime Challenges to keep players occupied and still playing the game while they wait for the next season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been released and we are currently on week 3.
There will be one more set of challenges next week before the season ends.
All of the challenges are team challenges, meaning that if any members of your party do something that works towards it then it will count for you too.
Overall this gives players a total of 14 challenges to complete.
READ MORE: When Does Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 End?
The challenges are:
Deal Damage With Assault Rifles (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 Damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 Damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 Damage
Hit Opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Hit Opponents with 1 Boogie Bomb or Shockwave Grenade
- Stage 2/3 Hit Opponents with 5 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
- Stage 3/3 Hit Opponents with 10 Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
Fish For Items From A Motorboat, Helicopter, and a Pickup Truck Bed (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat (1)
- Stage 2/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat and a Choppa in a Single Match (2)
- Stage 3/3 Fish for Items From a Motorboat, a Choppa, and a Pickup Truck Bed in a Single Match (3)
Maintain Full Health and Shield(20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 2 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 2/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 4 Minutes in a Single Match
- Stage 3/3 Maintain Full Shield and Health for 8 Minutes in a Single Match
Deliver a Semi Truck From Outside Upstate New York to Stark Industries (20,000 XP)
Generate Power for Stark Industries by Riding Zip Lines to and from Upstate New York (20,000 XP)
Harvest Buses and RVs in Native Fortnite Locations (20,000 XP)
Release Slurp Into the Atmosphere (20,000 XP)
Boogie Before Oblivion (20,000 XP)
Eliminate Opponents at Stark Industries, Misty Meadows, or Weeping Woods (20,000)
That means that the upcoming challenges offer 360,000 XP!
Deal Damage With Assault Rifles
Assault Rifles are a key weapon in Fortnite and one that every player will carry in their inventory.
Right now there are 2 Assault Rifles in the game, the regular Assault Rifle, and the Burst Assault Rifle.
To complete the challenges players need to deal 1,000 damage, then 2,500, then 5,000.
These don't need to be done in a single match.
Damage is also counted against NPCs, such as Stark Robots and Doom's Henchmen.
This can be a good way to get the damage done if you're struggling with getting damage with the Assault Rifle on real players, then you can also use NPCs to get it done.
Each Stage is worth 20,000XP so completing this will give a total of 60,000 XP.