Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is in full swing with about 2 weeks left before the season ends.
Season 4 began on August 27th and was originally due to end on November 30th, but now has been delayed until December 3rd.
The Galactus event has now been confirmed to take place on December 1st at 4pm EST/9pm GMT
To keep players occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Games have released the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Challenges Week 3
In previous seasons Epic Games have released Overtime Challenges to keep players occupied and still playing the game while they wait for the next season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been released and we are currently on week 3.
There will be one more set of challenges next week before the season ends.
All of the challenges are team challenges, meaning that if any members of your party do something that works towards it then it will count for you too.
Overall this gives players a total of 14 challenges to complete.
The challenges are:
Deal Damage With SMGs (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 Damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 Damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 Damage
Search Chests (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Search 10 Chests
- Stage 2/3 Search 10 Ammo Boxes
- Stage 3/3 Search 10 Supply Drops
Eliminate NPCs (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Eliminate 10 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
- Stage 2/3 Eliminate 25 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
- Stage 3/3 Eliminate 50 Stark Robots, Gatherers, or Gorgers
Collect Wood, Stone, or Metal (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Collect 1,000 Wood, Stone, or Metal
- Stage 2/3 Collect 1,500 Wood, Stone, or Metal
- Stage 3/3 Collect 2,000 Wood, Stone, or Metal
Dance On All Five Colored Bridges In A Single Match (50,000 XP)
Eliminate 20 Opponents (20,000 XP)
That means that the upcoming challenges offer 310,000 XP!
Dance On All Five Colored Bridges In A Single Match
On the Chapter 2 map are 5 colored bridges.
These connect different areas of map due to the map having a heavy focus on water and there being many rivers flowing throughout the map.
Players need to go to each of the five bridges and use any emote on it.
These bridges can be found at;
- Blue - Go east from Doom's Domain towards Upstate New York (the new Stark Industries POI).
- Red - Go south from Doom's Domain towards Salty Spring and you will go over a red bridge on the way.
- Green - Immediately south of the Stark Industries POI is the green bridge, this one is a little harder to find as it doesn't connect anything now that Frenzy Farm is gone.
- Purple - In between Slurpy Swamp and Weeping Woods is the purple bridge.
- Yellow - Head east from Misty Meadows towards Catty Corner and the yellow bridge is connecting the 2 areas together.