Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is in full swing with about 4 weeks left before the season ends.
Season 4 began on August 27th and was originally due to end on November 30th, but now has been delayed until December 3rd.
To keep players occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Games have released the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Challenges Week 1
In previous seasons Epic Games have released Overtime Challenges to keep players occupied and still playing the game while they wait for the next season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been released and the first set are labelled as week 1, meaning we will likely see new ones added every week for the next 3-4 weeks before the end of Chapter 2 Season 4.
All of the challenges are team challenges, meaning that if any members of your party do something that works towards it then it will count for you too.
Additionally, all but one are in stages, meaning once you complete a challenge another part will appear.
Overall this gives players a total of 13 challenges to complete.
READ MORE: When Does Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 End?
The challenges are:
- Deal Damage With Scoped Weapons (3 Stages) - 20,000 XP each
- Use Superpowers To Eliminate Opponents (3 Stages) - 20,000 XP each
- Use Rifts (Stage 1) - 20,000 XP
- Drive Cars Or Trucks Through Rifts (Stage 2) - 20,000 XP
- Use Rifts In A Single Match (Stage 3) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Uncommon Rarity (Stage 1) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Rare Rarity (Stage 2) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Epic Rarity (Stage 3) - 20,000 XP
- Visit All Named Locations In A Single Match - 50,000 XP
Visit All Named Locations In A Single Match
Dotted around the Fortnite map are various named locations, also known as POIs.
To complete the challenge players need to visit all 17 of the name locations in a single match.
This challenge won't be easy to do due to the closing storm circle.
But, all of these challenges are team challenges, meaning if any of your party does anything that would progress the challenge then it will count.
It could be done where each player goes to a different part of the map and visit them.
This would mean that a squad needs to visit 4 each before meeting at The Authority.
It can be done solo if a Choppa is used to move around the map quickly.
Here is a map showing all of the named locations:
Each Stage is worth 20,000XP so completing this will give a total of 60,000 XP.