Fortnite has teamed with fashion brand Balenciaga to create an incredible range of in-game content. This collaboration not only provides us with in-game content but also a real-life range of clothing and accessories.
This is a huge get for Epic and just further proves that the Fortnite name still carries huge weight from a pop culture perspective. Here’s what’s coming to the game from this deal…
Fortnite x Balenciaga in-game content
There is so much being added to Fortnite from this Balenciaga collaboration. We’re getting skins, back bling, pickaxes, gliders, wraps, sprays and even an emote.
The headline content is easily the skins which include;
- Unchained Ramirez Outfit: She’s coming in haute. (Comes with the alt Silver Unchained Ramirez Style.)
- Shady Doggo Outfit: Who's a stylish boy? (Comes with the alt Midnight Shady Doggo and Cardinal Shady Doggo Styles.)
- Fashion Banshee Outfit: Battle Bus prepped. Runway ready. (Comes with the alt 24K Fashion Banshee Style.)
- Game Knight Outfit: So retro you can call it a renaissance. (Comes with the alt Stealth Game Knight Style.)
In addition to this, we’re also getting four new back blings;
- Logo Lugger Back Bling: Allover prints are in right now.
- Skate Pocket Duffle Back Bling: Perfect for holding both stuff AND things.
- Everyday Sleekpack Back Bling: High fashion. Low profile.
- Camo Carrier Back Bling: Where'd I leave that backpack?
Finally, the pickaxe, glider, wrap and emote are as follows:
- Speed Sneaker Pickaxe: Who says you can’t use a sneaker as a Pickaxe? (Comes with five different-colored alt Styles.)
- Parasail Purse Glider: We left a lip balm in there for you.
- Signature Look Wrap: Add some texture to your textures. (Comes with the alt Midnight and 24K Styles.)
- The Look Emote: Strike a pose.
The two sprays being added to the game are free to unlock if you complete the quests from Shady Doggo. These can be obtained in-game now that the collection has launched.