The third patch of the Marvel-themed season released all over the world this week.
Although it was not the patch many were hoping for, this sets the game up perfectly for the upcoming Fortnitemares 2020 event!
Now, we are moving onto the ninth week of challenges and XP Coins.
For those who do not know, there are three different types of XP coins; and new ones spawn each week on the map.
Here is a quick outline of all the coins and how much XP you will gain from each:
- Green – Most common XP Coin, rewards 5,000 XP
- Purple – Will burst into smaller XP Coins, collecting all will grant you 10,300 XP
- Blue – Have timers on them during the match, rewards 6,500 XP
- Gold – Will reward you with 15,000 XP
This time around we can thank TheBriteFuture for the locations of this week's coins!
In case you have not seen, below is a list of all the week nine Fortnite challenges!
- Search 7 chests at Holly Hedges (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Collect 1 floating ring at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Use Silver Surfer's Board in a single match (25,000 XP)
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (25,000 XP)
- TBC (25,000 XP)
- TBC (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)
There is an incredible amount of experience to unlock here, totalling 225,000XP if you complete every challenge.
This would get you a long way on your Battle Pass, helping to unlock new characters, emotes, and weapon skins.