Fortnite: Week 8 Challenges, Skye, Leaked Challenges and Rewards!
We are in the closing weeks of the current season, but will these tasks get any easier?
This season we are getting agent-specific challenges every two weeks for all the battle pass skins! Completing each agent’s challenges will grant us the Ghost or Shadow variant of that skin.
Last week was agent Skye’s set of challenges, and this coming week we are going to be able to complete all her challenges! Let’s dive into what we can expect.
You can check out the full list of challenges for Skye’s week eight challenges below! They just went live in Fortnite to be sure to get them done as soon as you can! Challenges are courtesy of Forbes.
- “Search chests at landmarks – 10
- Eliminate players with SMGs from within 15 meters — 3
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials —3
- Fly a Choppa under the purple, red and blue steel bridges — 1
- Stoke a Campfire, consume a Foraged Apple, consume a Foraged Mushroom—1
- Land at the Shark and visit The Agency in the same match —1
- Hit pistol headshots on players or henchmen —10
- Search Skye’s Sword in a Stone found in high places — 5
- Block Damage with a Kingsman —200
- Bounce on Crash Pads in different matches —3″
The number next to the challenges indicates how many times you will need to complete a certain task, in order to get credit for that certain challenge.
Previous Skye Challenges!
Since this is the second week of Skye’s challenges, you can check out the first wave of challenges for her below! Challenges courtesy of Pro Game Guides.
- “Search Chests at Spy Bases (7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare, and Epic item (1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge (1)
- Escape a Vault a Secret Passage (1)
- Visit Skye’s coastal campsites (3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (1)”
Skye’s set of challenges has tended to be a lot easier than the previous week’s challenges. Perhaps Epic is scaling down the intensity of the challenges for once!
As has been the norm for every set of agent challenges, we are going to be able to pick either a Shadow or Ghost variant if we complete enough of the challenges.
Pictured above we can get a better look at the set of rewards we are going to be able to choose for Skye! Which one are you going to choose?