There's still plenty of time to start collecting if you haven't already. Each week you can collect the Alien Artifacts from the below locations or obtain them from Cosmic Chests in any team-based game modes (duos, trios and quads)
Fortnite Week 6 Alien Artifacts Locations
It should come as no surprise that there are once again five Alien Artifacts to collect, which will give a total of 20 to spend upgrading your Kymera skin.
Once you pick up each of the Alien Artifacts, they will disappear from the map so unfortunately, you can only collect each one once. Again, they are nicely spread out across the island meaning multiple games will be required to grab all five Alien Artifacts.
As helpful as our map is, we'll break down where each of the Alien Artifacts is in a little more detail;
- Lockie Lighthouse: At the base of the hill at Lockie Lighthouse, the Alien Artifact should be inside a white shed.
- Isla Nublada: You can see a small island just off the Southern Coast of the Fortnite Map, on this island, inside the ground level of the castle ruins, is one of this week's Alien Artifacts.
- Base Camp Hotel: we're heading to the snowy mountains for this one. Inside the tower building at the base camp in the mountains is where you'll find this Alien Artifact.
- North-East Of Dirty Docks: This is Alien Artifact is among some of the Alien life that's made its way to the Fortnite map. Head to the purple patch on the map and you'll find this Alien Artifact hidden under one of the Alien trees.
- Corny Comply: The last of the Alien Artifacts is just off to the West of the main Corny Complex area hidden inside of a farm building.