Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is nearing its end despite feeling like it kicked off not too long ago! With just over a month left of the current season, the weekly challenges are almost at their conclusion!
Coming off the backend of TNTina's set of challenges, the next batch of challenges for weeks five and six has just been revealed.
Let's take a closer look at some of the challenges we have to complete over the next little bit!
FIGHTER - One of the most unique battle pass skins in quite some time!
The new wave of challenges for Fortnite was revealed on the battle pass menu earlier today and we will list them below along with the number of times you will need to complete each. Challenges are courtesy of Forbes.
- "Search chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs—3
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters—5
- Consume fish to gain health or shields —400
- Deal damage to players while using creeping cardboard—200
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high—9
- Deal damage to henchmen with pickaxes— 100
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack and Crash Site in one match without swimming in a single match- 1
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters—100
- Deal Damage to players with miniguns - 400
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht and Flopper Pond"
Pictured above is the set of skin variants that you will get to choose from after next week's challengers get unveiled.
Remember that once you pick a Shadow or Ghost variant, you are locked into that choice and you cannot reverse it!
CARRY ON - Expect some more challenges soon!
The challenges have been getting updated every Thursday at around 10:00 EST it seems; so be sure to check back next Thursday for the next wave of Meowscles challenges!