Here is how to Catch fish at Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart.
Week 3 Challenges Are Live
The Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 challenges are now live, bringing new Quests to the game for players to complete to level up the Battle Pass.
You can find a full list below this guide, but for now let's go fight some Characters.
Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
To complete this challenge, you need to eliminate just one of the above NPCs.
These can be found wandering around certain locations on the map.
Here is a map of where they can be found in-game courtesy of Fortnite.gg.
Raptor can be found on the hill just east of Coral Castle, Blackheart is found on the boat west of Holly Hedges, and Zenith can be found in the weather station.
Eliminate any one of these and the challenge will complete.
Overall they aren't too difficult to eliminate, but do have more health than a regular player, but hitting them seems to stun them which means it isn't too difficult to complete.
Week 3 Epic Quests
Check out the full list of challenges below.
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken (20) - 24,000 XP
- Hunt chickens (3) - 24,000 XP
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage with shotguns (1000) - 24,000 XP
- Get headshots with rifles (10) - 24,000 XP
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver (500) - 24,000 XP
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1) - 24,000 XP
Week 3 Legendary Quests
Here is the week 3 Legendary Quest
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (10) - 35,000 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (20) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (30) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (40) - 24,500 XP
- Forage coloured eggs hidden around the map (50) - 24,500 XP
The Legendary Quest, like always, is split into five different stages. This week, if you complete all stages you'll also get the Quaxes Harvesting Tool.
These are stackable and you don't need to wait until the next match to begin the next stage, unlike the Epic Quests. So, in theory, that means you can get all 50 eggs in one game!
The first stage grants 35,000 XP, while the other four give 24,500 XP.