The current season of Fortnite is nearly over.
This has been one of the longest seasons of Chapter 2 thus far, but there are only a few weeks left.
If you do not have your battle pass completed, Epic has introduced some new ways to earn XP.
This is replacing the weekly challenges, as they are now called XP Xtravaganza.
Full Challenges and Release Date
The new challenges will likely arrive on the 12th November 2020 at roughly 2-3pm GMT. as they often do!
iFireMonkey showed of the challenges for Weeks 2-4 in a tweet so here’s what to expect!
Here are the Week 2 challenges:
As well, they are also written out below!
- Deal damage with Shotguns (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3 Deal 1,000 damage
- Stage 2/3 Deal 2,500 damage
- Stage 3/3 Deal 5,000 damage
- Eliminate 7 Opponents (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: With Common Weapons
- Stage 2/3: With Rare Weapons
- Stage 3/3: With Epic Weapons
- Damage opponents using Choppa’s blades (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: Deal 50 damage
- Stage 2/3: Deal 150 damage
- Stage 3/3: Deal 250 damage
- Catch fish (20,000 XP each stage)
- Stage 1/3: 10 times
- Stage 2/3: 10 times with a Pro Fishing Rod
- Stage 3/3: 10 times with Explosives
- Consume 30 Foraged items (20,000 XP)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (50,000 XP)
If you are keen on completing some other challenges in order to gain more XP, we recommend checking out the first week of XP Xtravaganza challenges!