Another week means another round of weekly challenges.
Now, we are on the eleventh week of challenges, and there are only three more weeks to go until Season 15.
Here are all the new ones!
Epic is not changing their method regarding weekly challenges this season.
Players can expect a flurry of new challenges each week, and some of these will be trickier than others.
Here are the week 11 ones!
- Deal damage with Scoped Weapons 0/500
- Use superpowers to eliminate opponents 0/1
- Use Rifts 0/10
- Upgrade weapons to Uncommon rarity 0/4
- Visit all named locations in a single match 0/4
As well expect some of the following challenges:
- Search 7 chests at [TBD destination] (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at [TBD destination] (25,000 XP)
- TBC 4 player challenge (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at [TBD destination] (25,000 XP)
Do not fear, Epic is not going to let you complete all of these challenges for nothing.
Players will be able to earn 25,000 XP for completing each challenge, meaning a grand total of 175,000 XP is on offer!
How to Complete
For the more complex challenges, we have devised some guides!
Check back in a few hours for more complete challenge guides.