While most people sprinkle rose petals on the bed or give their partner a nice massage, Epic Games like to drop new Valentine's Day Fortnite challenges for us.
Here is how to Serve Fishstick And His Date A Fancy Dinner At Any Restaurant.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Serve Fishstick And His Date A Fancy Dinner At Any Restaurant
Dotted around the Fortnite map at many POIs are restaurants.
Check out the map below to see their locations.
The challenge states that any restaurant counts, but in fact only these four do.
Here are the locations of the restaurants.
- Greasy Grove is now part of Logjam that is can be found west of Weeping Woods.
- Pizza Pit can be found next to The Orchard, north of The Colosseum.
- On the north side of Craggy Cliffs is a large restaurant.
- Mancake's restaurant can be found just south of the centre of the map
Go to any of these locations to complete the challenge.