Despite this, it's business as usual for the Fortnite Week 8 Legendary and Epic quests and we're here to help you gather all the XP on offer. Here's everything you need to know.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 8 Quest Release Times
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 8 Legendary quests will be live Wednesday, 28 July at 15:00 BST / 10:00 EST / 08:00 PST.
The Epic quests will be live exactly 24 hours later on Thursday, 29 July. For any of the quests that we think you'll need a hand with, we'll upload guides and link them below.
Fortnite Week 8 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite week 8 Legendary quests are as follows;
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone – 15000 XP
- Collect access card from an IO Guard 0/1 – 45000 XP
- Plant wiretaps at different key locations 0/3 – 30000 XP
- Interact with an IO operatives computer 0/1 – 30000 XP
- Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill 0/1 – 30000 XP
- Converse with characters to identify an Infiltrator 0/5 – 30000 XP
After there were only five Legendary quests last week, we're back up to the usual number of six. There is a total of 180,000 XP on offer this week, which will certainly help towards completing the Season 7 Battle Pass.
Fortnite Week 8 Epic Quests
The Fortnite week 8 Epic Quests are as follows;
- Use shield potions in a single match 0/4 – 30000 XP
- Collect building resources 0/750 – 30000 XP
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Gold, and Unremarkable Shack 0/3 – 30000 XP
- Build Structures 0/25 – 30000 XP
- Complete bounties from Bounty Boards 0/3 – 30000 XP
- Ignite enemy players or enemy player structures 0/15 – 30000 XP
- Emote in front of a camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake 0/1 – 30000 XP
Many of the week 8 Epic quests are fairly simple to complete with a total of 210,000 XP on offer.