We're now about half way through Season 7 of Fortnite, with Week 6 beginning today. There potentially a lot going on this week, and we've got everything you need to know.
There will be new challenges, the week 6 Alien Artifacts, some new skins, and possibly even an update.
Fortnite 17.20 Update
It didn't come last week, and might not this week either, but we're still expecting the Fortnite 17.20 update at some point soon.
We'd expect more POI's on the map to change, following Holly Hedges, and the aliens to play even more of a role in Fortnite's world.
We're sure more weapons and items will be included as part of the update, but we don't know what they are yet.
As soon as the 17.20 update is officially revealed or some details leak, we'll be sure to let you know.
Week 6 Challenges
While they're not out yet (the Epic and Legendary quests releasing on Thursday and Wednesday respectively) the Week 6 challenges have leaked already.
You can check out the full lists for each below:
- Collect Bars (500)
- Spend Bars (500)
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (3)
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (3)
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (3)
- Destory Alien Trees (5)
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio (3)
You will earn 30,000 XP for completing each of these challenges.
- Get Sloane's orders from a Payphone (1)
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (25)
- Place cow decoys in farms (3)
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm (1)
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull (1)
- Damage an alien-driven Saucer (2)
How much XP you get for each challenge depends on them. For these Week 6 Legendary quests, you get between 15,000 and 45,000 XP.
LeBron James Skin Revealed
After it was revealed that he'd be the next Icon skin last week, the LeBron James skin has finally been revealed. You can check it out down below.
As for how you actually get it, you'll need to buy it when it is released on July 14.
That's everything we know about in Fortnite this week. We'll add any updates and reveals in as the hours pass, however.