The Fortnite Season 7 story is really starting to pick up as we head into the second half of the season. After chasing after the missing Farmer Steel and more recently getting up close and personal with the Aliens, we're now back to communicating with Doctor Slone for this week's Legendary challenges.
Below is everything you need to know about the quests and when they'll be live.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 Challenges Release Time
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 Legendary challenges will be live at 3pm BST/10am ET/8am PT on Wednesday 14 July.
The Epic quests will go live one day later on Thursday, 15 July at the same time. We'll keep the below links up to date with guides on how to complete the Legendary quests and any tricky Epic quests.
Week 6 Legendary Quests
The Legendary Quests for Week 6 are as follows;
- Get Slone's Orders from a Payphone 0/1 - 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm 0/1 - 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms 0/25 - 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Damage and alien-driven Saucer 0/25 - 30,000 XP
Once again, 180,000 total XP is on offer for completing all six quests. That's Sure to help with the Battle Pass!
Week 6 Epic Quests
Here are the Fortnite Week 6 Epic Quests;
- Collect gold bars 0/500 - 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars 0/500 - 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Deploy alien nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees 0/5 - 30,000 XP
- Plant Saplings At Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck or FN Radio 0/3 - 30,000 XP