There are five Legendary Quests in total and seven Epic Quests. It appears that Farmer Steel has been taken by the aliens and it's up to us to help get him back. His cousin Hayseed is setting the quests this week.
READ MORE: When Will Superman Be Available In Fortnite
Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges
There are five quests in total which are worth 145,000 XP when all completed. The Cosmic Summer Celebration is still live but Epic quests are returning this week after being missing last week.
We expect any gathering or placing quests to be instanced as they are every other week. This means any quests that involve gathering items or placing items can be done at any point in the match.
No need to worry about competing against the other players in the game to be the first to achieve certain tasks.
Week 3, 4, 5 and 6 challenges were leaked by @iFireMonkey over on Twitter.
Fortnite Week 4 Quest Guide
Like last week, none of the challenges seem overly complicated and it's just a case of finding the right spots to interact with to get the challenges done.
- Search the farm for clues 0/2 - 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel's favourite places 0/3 - 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows 0/4 - 30,000 XP
- Collect doomsday preppers guide 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies 0/5 - 30,000 XP
- Deal damage near an Abductor 0/1000
- Destroy hiding places 0/3
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park or Holly Hatchery 0/5
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership 0/1
- Hunt and infected animal 0/1
- Travel in a saucer 0/1000
- Abduct and opponent with a saucer tractor beam 0/1
The weekly Legendary challenges are due to go live every Wednesday at 3pm BST. We'll produce individual guides for each challenge when they are live and link to them above so stick with us for updates!