This week also kicked off with a brand new update in the form of 17.50. There's plenty of surprises that could be coming this week but don't forget to take care of the weekly quests!
Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 Quest Release Times
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 13 Legendary quests will be live Wednesday, 1 September at 15:00 BST / 10:00 EST / 08:00 PST.
The Epic quests will be live exactly 24 hours later on Thursday, 2 September. For any of the quests that we think you'll need a hand with, we'll upload guides and link them below.
Fortnite Week 13 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite Week 13 Legendary quests are as follows;
- Open missions kit, then place jammer outside IO base in a single match 0/1 – 45,000 XP
- Leave secret documents at a bus stop - 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Talk with Joey, Sunny or Dreamflower 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Leave an IO car at an alien settlement 0/1 - 30,000 XP
- Deploy pallets with Cat Food around the IO base 0/2 - 30,000 XP
Across the five total quests, there is 165,000 XP to be earned which is more than enough for a few Battle Pass levels!
Fortnite Week 13 Epic Quests
The Epic quests for Fortnite Week 13 are as follows;
- Repair IO Equipment 0/3 – 30,000 XP
- Build structures at Corny Complex 0/25 – 30,000 XP
- Destroy IO Intel 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop 0/1 – 30,000 XP
- Visit Radar Dish Bases in a single match 0/5 – 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots 0/10 – 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary weapon 0/2 – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Week 13 Wild Weeks Quests
The Wild Weeks quests for Fortnite Week 13 are as follows;
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons - 0/500 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons - 0/2,500 15,000 XP
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons - 0/10,000 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons - 0/500 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons - 0/2,500 15,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons - 0/10,000 25,000 XP