The Fortnite Season 7, Week 2 challenges are here, and we have a look at what's required for the Epic and Legendary quests.
Nothing in the lists appears particularly challenging, but we'll provide some guides for the trickier objectives in the list as they go live.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 2 Epic Quests
We'll start with the Epic quests, which are live now. Each of these quests will be worth 30,000 XP. The most interesting from the group include collecting spray cans and then searching out graffiti-covered walls. These quests seem to be linked to the ongoing IO storyline based on the subtext under the quest.
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (7)
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures (500)
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park (2)
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations (15)
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner (1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5)
- Enter a UFO (1)
READ MORE: 2 New Weapons Coming To Fortnite Season 7
Fortnite Season 7, Week 2 Legendary Quests
With this weeks legendary quests, which go live Wednesday, all are worth 30,000 XP except for one. There is a quest that involves interacting with a dead drop in Weeping Woods. This is worth 45,000 XP.
The silhouette of the quest giver seems to be Doctor Slone. This quests subtext is also intriguing. 'The IO is compromised. You will find the mole. Do not approach my location. I will find you.' It appears the story of Season 7 it about to really pick up.
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods (1)
- Step onto a body scanner (1)
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven or Special Forces (3)
- Deal damage with IO tech weapons (200)
- Damage an IO guard (1)
A cool 375,000 total XP is available with the Fortnite Season 7, Week 2 quests. Be sure to make it count to boost those Battle Pass levels! The images of the quests was posted by the amazing iFireMonkey over on Twitter.