This weeks' challenges are due to go live on May 6th at 09:00 EST / 14:00 BST, so there's plenty of time for you to prepare! Here's how you use a Firefly Jar inside Pizza Pit.
GUIDE - Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit
Fireflies were introduced into the game a few seasons ago, allowing players to set structures on fire, as well as enemies.
They are dotted around the map and by interacting with them the player traps them in a glass jar with can then be thrown to cause fire damage.
To complete this, players need to find a firefly and then explode it in Pizza Pit.
Pizza Pit can be found just south of the Orchard, which is slightly northeast of Colossal Crops.
Fireflies can be found in many places across the map, usually wooded areas or near water.
Since your rotation is dictated by the storm, the easiest place is on the hill that is west of Pizza Pit.
There are five potential spawns for fireflies on the hill, as well as some floor loot, up to two chests, and two trucks to drive over the Pizza Pit.
Throw the fireflies in Pizza Pit and the challenge will unlock.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.