Fortnite Season 6 is just about halfway over but that doesn't mean there still isn't a lot to look forwards to! The recent 16.30 update added new challenges to the game's files, so now we have new information about what's going to pop up over the next few weeks.
If you're looking for the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 8 Challenges, you're in the right place.
LATEST - Batman's Zero Outfit Out Now
If there's one thing we know about Batman... Even when the chips are down and the hand is dealt, he never gives up.
Fortnite's comic book crossover with DC's Batman has been a major talking point in the fandom and Epic Games are finally releasing Batman's Zero Point outfit as an in-game skin!
You can check it out in the trailer below:
If you're buying the Fortnite x Batman: Zero Point comics, you can also redeem codes they come with for various Batman items in-game too!
The Fortnite Season 6 week 8 challenges are set to go live on Thursday, May 6th at 9 am EST/2 pm BST.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges
Looking ahead, though, the Week 8 challenges have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter. You can check them out below.
Season 6 week 8 Epic Quests
Looks like week 8 epic quests are relatively straightforward, check out the list below!
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park (1)
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (2)
- Damage Opponent within 10 seconds of landing (1)
- Dance in Durrr Burger Kitchen (1)
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit (1)
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle (1)
All Epic Quests grant 24,000 XP, we'll add individual guides to the challenges once they are live.
Season 6 week 8 Legendary Quests
- Destroy Structures with fire (100, 200, 300, 400, 500)
The first task grants you 35,000 XP with the next four granting 24,500 XP.
How to Set Structures on fire
Fortnite season 6 week 8 requires players to burn structures and there are multiple ways players can do this.
- Using the Flame Bow, fire an arrow at a wooden structure
- Explode a gas can near a wooden structure
- Throw bottled fireflies on to a wooden structure
The easiest and most efficient way to set structures on fire is to throw bottle fireflies. Fireflies are most commonly found in the Weeping Wood and are easier to spot at night.
Once you have collected as many fireflies as you can, head to a structure and simply throw the firefly at it and watch it burn. Hint, be sure to throw the firefly at a wooden section of the building to make sure it catches alight.