Again, you'll be asked to complete a set of quests to earn XP and level up the battle pass.
Below, we'll run you through what the Season 6 Week 6 challenges are in Fortnite and what you need to do to complete them.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges
Reliable Twitter Fortnite leaker, iFireMonkey, has revealed what the challenges will be in Week 6.
You can see them in his tweet below, but we'll also list them for you. We'll also add links to relevant individual guides once we have them.
The Week 6 challenges will go live next week, on Thursday, April 22 at 9am EST/2pm BST.
At that time, you'll find them in game and will be able to start completing them to earn XP.
Below is the list of the main Epic Quests that make up the Season 6 Week 5 challenges.
Completing each of them will reward you with 24,000 XP, as usual.
- Open safes (3)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Reach max shields in different matches (3)
- Stay within 20m of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (3)
- Hit from 50m or greater with a Bow (1)
- Complete the Swimming Time Trial at Weeping Woods (1)
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie's Lighthouse (1)
Below is the Legendary quest for the week. There will be five stages, with the amount required included below, and you'll get 35,000 XP for completing the first, and 24,500 for each of the next four.
- Deal Damage with Makeshift weapons (2500, 5000, 7500, 10,000, 12,500)
Check back with us once the Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 challenges are live in game for more detail on exactly how you can complete them quickly.
If you're looking for the Week 5 challenges, check them out here.