Here is everything you need to know about the Week 11 challenges and how to complete them.
The Season 6 week 11 challenges will go live on Thursday, May 27th at 9 am EST/2 pm BST.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 11 Challenges
The week 11 challenges leaked ahead of time, as part of the game files released in an update. They were revealed by iFireMonkey on Twitter and you can check them out down below.
Here are the Fortnite Season 6 week 11 Epic Quests. We'll be sure to link to individual breakout guides once we have them:
- Maintain full shield for 1 minute (1)
- Use bandages (3)
- Play different game modes (3)
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire (1)
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters (1)
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain (1)
- Visit GHOST and SHADOW ruins (1)
Each Epic Quest is worth 24,000 XP, meaning that completing them all with net players 168,000 XP, or about two levels.
Here are the Season 6 week 11 Legendary Quests:
- Deal damage with dual pistols (1500/3000/4500/6000/7500)
But, you need to be quick because the Legendary Quest will only be in the game for one week before disappearing.
If you're a little confused about the legendary quest, it's worth noting that Dual Pistols were unvaulted as part of the 16.50 update.
Therefore, if you haven't played Fortnite in a few days, don't worry, the Dual Pistols are in the game for you to use.