Christmas is coming, so will we see some festive-themed challenges this week?
Here's what you need to know.
Latest - Challenges Revealed?
It looks as if the Week 3 challenges have been leaked online, keep reading to find out all the details.
Week 3 Challenges Release Date
Season 5 Week 3 challenges, or quests as they're now known, will arrive on Thursday, 17 December.
A release time has not yet been confirmed, but judging by past releases Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 challenges will likely go live around 9am ET / 2pm GMT.
Week 3 Challenges Leaked
Here are the Week 3 challenges which have been leaked online:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (5 stages)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (0/200)
- Destroy Toilets (0/3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/7)
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3)
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7)