Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is in full swing with about 4 weeks left before the season ends.
Season 4 began on August 27th and was originally due to end on November 30th, but now has been delayed until December 3rd.
To keep players occupied now that the 10 weeks of challenges are out, Epic Games have released the XP Xtravaganza challenges.
XP Xtravaganza Challenges Week 1
In previous seasons Epic Games have released Overtime Challenges to keep players occupied and still playing the game while they wait for the next season.
The XP Xtravaganza challenges have been released and the first set are labelled as week 1, meaning we will likely see new ones added every week for the next 3-4 weeks before the end of Chapter 2 Season 4.
All of the challenges are team challenges, meaning that if any members of your party do something that works towards it then it will count for you too.
Additionally, all but one are in stages, meaning once you complete a challenge another part will appear.
Overall this gives players a total of 13 challenges to complete.
The challenges are:
- Deal Damage With Scoped Weapons (3 Stages) - 20,000 XP each
- Use Superpowers To Eliminate Opponents (3 Stages) - 20,000 XP each
- Use Rifts (Stage 1) - 20,000 XP
- Drive Cars Or Trucks Through Rifts (Stage 2) - 20,000 XP
- Use Rifts In A Single Match (Stage 3) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Uncommon Rarity (Stage 1) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Rare Rarity (Stage 2) - 20,000 XP
- Upgrade Weapons to Epic Rarity (Stage 3) - 20,000 XP
- Visit All Named Locations In A Single Match - 50,000 XP
Deal Damage With Scoped Weapons
One of this weeks challenges is to deal damage with scoped weapons.
This means players need to use either the Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, or the Scoped Assault Rifle.
As this isn't an elimination based challenge but rather a damaged based one, this should also work against NPCs such as Mythic Bosses and Henchmen as well as players.
Be sure to upgrade the Sniper to at least Epic (purple) rarity, as the weapon reloads much faster and seems to have better drop off.
Your best bet is to go into Team Rumble and find either weapon and spend your time racking up damage.
With Team Rumble if you get eliminated you respawn so it shouldn't take too long to complete.
The challenge is in 3 Stages, with the 1st being for 500 damage and then it increases for Stage 2 and 3.
Each Stage is worth 20,000XP so completing this will give a total of 60,000 XP.