Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 2: How to get the Deadpool skin
There are tons of rewards up for grabs – including the brand new skin. Here’s how to get it… quick!
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2 is finally here – and the Deadpool skin is part of package.
Oh, and remember, you need the Chapter 2 Battle Pass to get the skin.
Right, now that’s out of the way, here’s how to get it.
Find Deadpool’s Secret Room
Thanks to FireMonkey, we’ve already had plenty of clues as to how to unlock it.
Firstly, you’re going to find Deadpool’s secret hideout and boot up the computer (Again, you’ll need to own the Battle Pass to do this).
Once you’re in, you’ll access a series of challenges to complete.
Step by step
- Click on a vent in Fortnite Season 2 menu
- You’ll be taken to the secret room
- Load up the computer inside the room
- Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games
- Don’t thank the bus driver when jumping from Battle Bus
- Wait until more challenges appear on Deadpool’s computer and complete them as the season continues
Deadpool Week 1 challenge reward
Each time you complete a themed task, you’ll unlock a number of Marvel-inspired rewards.
For example, you’ll get something like this cool banner below, which was the Week 1 reward (below).
Expect more details – including patch notes – to drop in the next few days.