In what might be seen as a moment of madness, the Fortnite LeBron James skin was made available, for free, via a redeemable code recently. This code had a maximum number of redemptions which has now been met, but more codes could be available going forward.
If another code is made available, we're here to tell you how to redeem a Fortnite LeBron James Skin code.
How To Redeem The Fortnite LeBron James Skin Code
With the Fortnite Store seen as the easiest way to purchase in-game items, many players might not know how to redeem the Fortnite LeBron James skin code. You may assume that the codes are redeeemed in the game menus but this is not the case.
If another code does become available, here's how you can redeem it;
- Head to the Epic Games website using this link
- Make sure you're signed in to the account that you want the Fortnite LeBron skin code to be attached to.
- Enter the code you have into the text box provided
- Hit redeem
- Confirm the redemption of the code (the last chance you have to make sure you're on the right account when doing this)
- Log in to Fortnite on your chosen platform and the skin will be waiting for you
Fortnite LeBron James Skin Code
The code that was available for a short time recently was rlfac-dvx9y-7n4f7-lukck. Unfortunately, this code hit its limit for redemptions, but future codes could easily be made available so keep an eye out as you will need to be quick.
Popular Fortnite leaker @HYPEX is under the impression a new code will not be made available. The first code only had a maximum of 2,300 redemptions before expiring.
While it would be a shame for no more Fortnite LeBron skin codes to be made available, the bundle should be live in the store soon, so you can still access the skins that way.