A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 4 Quests
This season Challenges have become Quests, as the season is focused around NPCs who give you Quests and Bounties to complete.
iFireMonkey has leaked what the Quests will be this week.
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Deal Damage From Above (4K, 8K, 12K, 16K, 20K)
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Eliminations within 5m (1)
- Eliminations while below 50 health (1)
- Eliminations at full health and shields (1)
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (10)
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (100)
- Collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm (1)
- Ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck (1)
Ignite and dance at a Tomato Shrine near Pizza Pit or Pizza Food Truck
To complete this players need to head to Pizza Pit, which is just south of The Orchard.
Head inside the Pizza Pit restaurant and go upstairs to the main seating
Around the corner is the shrine, search it and the challenge will complete.