In a bit of a gear change for the Fortnite Week 7 quests, we're not asked to collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs. Perhaps Bushranger needs some tunes to listen to while he researches alien eggs?
Regardless, here's how and where you can collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs in Fortnite.
Fortnite Record Locations in Pleasant Parks and Craggy Cliffs
You will need to collect two records in total and there are four sets of records in each location. At Pleasant park, the records are;
- On the Ground Floor of the White House to the left, as you walk in the front door
- On the Ground Floor of the Red-fronted house next to the drawer
- On the Ground Floor of the Grey house next to the TV
- Inside the Modern house (Blue), technically the First Floor next to the bookcase
At Craggy Cliffs, the four locations are;
- House at the top of the hill to the West of Craggy Cliffs, next to the table
- Inside the garage next to the staircase between the NOMS! and Oink buildings
- Outside the Cap'N Carp shop, down the alleyway
- On the Ground Floor of the boat storage building (with an anchor on it)
Collect the records from any two of these locations to complete the quest and receive 30,000 XP for your Fortnite Battle Pass
If you need help with any other Week 7 quests, you can find the rest of our guides here. If you are trying to locate the Alien Artifacts for Week 7, we can also help you out with our guide on those here.
Finally, if you're looking for Zyg and Choppy to grab their Mythic ray gun but can't find them, that's because they've moved once again! They are at their third, and potentially final location and you can find out where that is, here.