The current season of Fortnite is progressing smoothly thus far.
Now, we are in the Fortnitemares 2020 event, which has added some great challenges and content.
The ninth week of challenges is well underway and there are some tricky ones this time around.
Floating ring challenges are back and here's how to find them at Steamy Stacks.
This challenge will once again task you with finding floating rings at a POI on the Fortnite map.
This time around we are heading to Steamy Stacks, and there are a total of five rings around the POI.
They will not be difficult to find, so just head around the POI and you will find one for sure!
We recommend doing this challenge in Team Rumble as well, so you have unlimited opportunities to complete it.
If you are looking for a more descriptive guide, HarryNinetyFour posted the following video which details all the rings.
Below is also a full list of the challenges from week nine!
- Search 7 chests at Holly Hedges (25,000 XP)
- Get 3 eliminations at Slurpy Swamp (25,000 XP)
- Collect 1 floating ring at Steamy Stacks (25,000 XP)
- Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map (25,000 XP)
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (25,000 XP)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (25,000 XP)
- Knockback opponents with Shockwave Grenades (50,000 XP)
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Sweaty Sands (25,000 XP)