One asks you to abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam, so we're here with a guide on how to do exactly that.
How to Abduct an Opponent With a Saucer Tractor Beam in Fortnite
First things first, you need to find an alien flying saucer for you to pilot. You've got two options of where to go to get them.
- Head to one of the three purple named locations on the map, where you can find one (Slurpy Swamp, Retail Row, Dirty Docks)
- Head to one of the locations circled in the image down below, which is courtesy of Perfect Score on YouTube.
Once you have one, get in and go hunting. This is where it gets a little more challenging.
How to Abduct Other Players
If an opponent has not landed right near you, you'll need to look for one. Search around, trying places like named locations first, and fly directly over the top of them.
Once you see a little green targeting icon over the top of the enemy, press L1 if you're on PlayStation (LB on Xbox) to start the process of abducting them.
Then, a green beam will be sent down to them and they'll be carried by your ship as you fly away.
You can then carry them somewhere, drop them to their death, and either fly away or steal their loot. Since the players can still shoot at you while they're being carried, it might not be smart to fly with them in tow for too long.
Since a lot of players will be attempting to do this from the release of the Week 4 Challenges, you might find it difficult to find a flying saucer that you can use.
If you can though, go hunting so that you can earn that extra XP.
Week 4 Epic Quests
- Deal damage near an Abductor 0/1000
- Destroy hiding places 0/3
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park or Holly Hatchery 0/5
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership 0/1
- Hunt an infected animal 0/1
- Travel in a saucer 0/1000
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam 0/1