A brand new set of Fortnite challenges have arrived for Season 5 Week 14, and they offer plenty of XP for players to make Battle Pass progress.
One new Epic Quest tasks players with travelling the map to find fruits and vegetables.
Here's where you can find these fruits and vegetables to get the Week 14 Epic Quest out of the way.
All Fruits and Vegetables Locations in Fortnite
A new Fortnite challenge will task you to find fruits and vegetables scattered on the map. Thankfully, their location is quite obvious if you really know your Fortnite locations!
The simplest way to complete the new Season 5 Week 14 Fortnite Epic Quest to gather fruits and vegetables is to visit the Orchard, which can be found at the northeast tip of the desert.
To complete the challenge, you can gather 8 apples from The Orchard's apple trees, cabbages from the fenced off farm location, or corn from the farm located to the south east (just north east from Colossal Coliseum).
Make sure not to consume the fruits and vegetables to you find! You must gather them instead for progress on the Epic Quest.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 14 Challenges
This Epic Quest is just one in a long line of new challenges coming to Fortnite for Season 5 Week 14.
These challenges will be live in-game on Thursday, and players will have a week to complete them for XP toward their Battle Pass.
This week's challenges break down like so:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest Fruit and Vegetables (8)
- Earns Bars to hire Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park Time Trial (1)
- Drop car off at gas station/garage at X or Y (1)
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
Each of these Epic Quests offer 20,000 XP.
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200/400/600/800/1000)
The Legendary Quest is massive, offering 144,000 XP in total for all parts.