A new set of Fortnite Season 5 Challenges arrive today, bringing with it more things to do and a healthy number of XP to earn.
For those who don't know, or anyone joining the season late, here's how it works:
Each week players are handed seven Epic quests to complete, as well as one Legendary Quest.
Completing quests will earn players XP, with Epic quests handing out 22,000 XP and the Legendary quest offering a massive 55,000 XP.
Week 5 Challenges
This season Challenges have become Quests, as the season is focused around NPCs who give you Quests and Bounties to complete.
Here are the week 5 challenges.
Epic Challenges are worth 20,000 XP each.
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (1)
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park (1)
- Search chests or ammo crates (15)
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (1)
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (2)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (1000)
- Deal damage while crouched (500)
Week 5 Legendary Challenges
Here are the leaked Week 5 Legendary Quests:
Legendary Challenges are worth 55,000 XP for the first stage and 22,000 XP for each stage after, with a cosmetic reward if you finish all stages.
- Deal Damage From Above (4K, 8K, 12K, 16K, 20K)
Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row
On the west side of Retail Row is a group of houses.
In the south west part is a yellow house with a garage attached.
Behind the garage is the garden is a mound of dirt, pickaxe it to uncover the Blue Coin.
You don't need to search it to complete it, it will automatically collect and complete the challenge.