Valentine's Day is right around the corner and that means new challenges and rewards in Fortnite, if there's an occasion or holiday to celebrate, Epic Games will give us a reason to jump into the game.
Here is where to find the rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard.
Week 11 Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Find A Rose At Steel Farm Or The Orchard
To complete this, players need to find a rose that is hidden at either the Steel Farm, or The Orchard.
Check out the map below to see where both locations are.
The new set of challenges don't go live until 9am EST/2pm GMT.
Once they do we will be able to update you with the location of the rose.