Valentine's Day is nearly here and with it comes a new Fortnite event called Hearts Wild.
This week's challenges are all about love.
Here is how to deliver the Love Potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town.
Week 11 Hearts Wild Challenges
The Week 11 challenges are as follows:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine's date for Fishstick (3)
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (1)
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (1)
- Collect Grimble's love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (1)
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (1)
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (3)
- Choose a character to be Lovely's valentine! (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000)
Deliver the Love Potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town
To complete this, players need to head to either Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town and deliver the Love Potion that was collected in an earlier challenge.
For this one we will be focusing on Shanty Town as that's where we completed it.
Shanty Town can be found directly west of Slurpy Swamp and is a group of shack-like buildings.
To complete this challenge, head to the largest building at Shanty Town.
In it is a room with a teddy bear on the bed, the place where you place the Love Potion is directly in front.